Listen to Podcast Audio
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Alex Redondo is a conceptual thinker with a highly developed analytical skill set, specializing in user experience architecture, direction, research, and design with 20 years of leading, strategizing, and building projects for fortune 500 brands and startups on multi-million dollar initiatives.
Alex’s unique skill set and business acumen has helped him grow from humble beginnings to earn the trust to work on projects for well-known organizations such as Home Land Security, Walt Disney, Discovery Channel, Sony, Samsung, Copa Airlines, Mozilla Firefox, A&E, ABC Studios, Carnival Cruise, Pedigree, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus and many more.
His design principles, philosophy, and ethics provide him with an effective framework for efficiently articulating his creativity, as well as his highly resourceful aptitude for analyzing, discovering and simplifying complex problems into intelligently hand-crafted approaches using data-driven and proven marketing methodologies in consumer behavior, cognitive psychology, and predictive analytics.
• Mastery of the latest practices, design tools, analytics platforms, and applicable software programs relevant to his expertise.
• Exceptionally level-headed, has a solid command of his interpersonal communication skills, is sociable, friendly and mindful of his environment and his colleagues.
• His love for knowledge continuously leads him to explore countless philosophical concepts and psychology studies, with thousands of hours devoted to the sciences — all which inspire and lends further refinement toward his work.
Alex’s talk: Anthology of UX
The title of the talk is Anthology of UX, and delivers key insights into 3 areas of interest within User Experience. The first part provides an understanding of how UX can be used to influence and manipulate actions, and how to avoid key signs of bad practices. The second part explores the myths of UX vs the actual process of UX in the real-world, and how to leverage the right approach. And the third part sheds light on what UX could become, taking into consideration advancements that the industry is working on today. The goal of the talk is to inspire curiosity, provide value, and encourage real interest towards advancements in the field of UX.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexredondo/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aerchetype
- Details: https://uxdsummit.com/speaker/alex-redondo/