Listen to Podcast Audio
In this episode, we get to speak with Jason Lengstorf: Software Architect, Developer Advocate, Designer, and Keynote Speaker. We talk to Jason about his start as an emo rockstar, workaholic, and professional working with Gatsby. We discuss how easy it is to burnout, and what to do in order to achieve a better work-life balance. We also learn more about “Learn With Jason”, Jason’s weekly stream where he pairs up with another developer in the community and learns something new. Then we dive into Gatsby: what it is, and when to use it.
Everything your business needs for digital speed and agility.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jlengstorf @jlengstorf
- Website: https://lengstorf.com/
- Learn With Jason: https://learnwithjason.dev
- Twitch: http://twitch.tv/jlengstorf
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jlengstorf/
- Building Your First Simple CMS: https://css-tricks.com/php-for-beginners-building-your-first-simple-cms/
- Gatsby: https://www.gatsbyjs.org/
- Glitch: https://glitch.com/
- Beyond Static With Gatsby & Apollo (Talk from GraphQL Summit 2018 – Nov 8, 2018): https://youtu.be/wNUg1jpj9T0
- How I Cut My Working Hours in Half and Somehow Managed to Get More Done: https://www.ustream.tv/recorded/114944097
- Minus My Thoughts: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2XHeWHZsdpsWnkTaZ9sB96?si=6Pi0hqqeQCq9pzYhHZpkkw
- The Market Theater Gum Wall(Not in Portland) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gum_Wall