Listen to Podcast Audio
In this episode we get to speak with Jamison Dance: Code Whisperer, Experienced Product Engineer, and Senior Technical Expert at Walmart Labs. We talk about how Jamison got his start in the industry, and how he got to where he is today. We chat about his podcast, Soft Skills Engineering, and some of the topics they cover. Then we dive into the React Rally, Jamison’s community tech conference in Salt Lake City.
- We’re going to be LIVE at An Event Apart Orlando. We will be interviewing some of the speakers and talking to guests at the conference.
- Use code… AEANERDS, good for $100 off any 2- or 3-day pass.
- Guest: Jamison Dance
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jergason
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamisondance/
- Website: https://jamison.dance
- Walmart Labs https://www.walmartlabs.com/
- Fivestack: https://fivestack.computer/
- Co-host the Soft Skills Engineering podcast: https://softskills.audio/
- React Rally: https://www.reactrally.com/
- Running React Rally: https://jamison.dance/10-28-2016/running-a-tech-conference
- Elm: http://elm-lang.org/
- React.js Conf 2016 – Jamison Dance – Rethinking All Practices: Building Applications in Elm: https://youtu.be/txxKx_I39a8
- Shoptalkshow 329: https://shoptalkshow.com/episodes/329-dan-mall-building-portfolio/
- Designing a Design Team, with Andy Vitale: https://www.thundernerds.io/2018/02/designing-a-design-team-with-andy-vitale/