Listen to Podcast Audio
In this episode we talk to brand marketing manager, Grace Estle. We cover the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations and what they mean for small businesses in the United States. We review what entrepreneurs need to do to be safe, and also how to use GDPR to their advantage.
We also cover several current conscientious marketing trends such as Brand Purpose 2.0, Analog Bounceback, and EchoBranding. We discuss how these new perspectives are changing the landscape of business.
Then for good measure, we chat about Jersey Shore Family Vacation.
- Guest: Grace Estle
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/graceestle/
- What is GDPR? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqn3KwQJULs
- Current conscientious marketings trends https://socialmediaweek.org/blog/2017/12/15-marketing-trends-2018/
- PGT Custom Windows + Doors: http://pgtwindows.com/
- Hear Grace sign: https://www.smule.com/grace965
- the light phone: https://www.thelightphone.com
- Jersey Shore: Family Vacation: http://www.mtv.com/shows/jersey-shore-family-vacation