Listen to Podcast Audio
In this episode, we get to talk with Jen Simmons: speaker, teacher, designer and developer advocate for the web. We discuss Jen’s experience with COVID in New York, the current situation of getting tested in certain areas, and what you can do to stay positive during all of this.
We also answer audience questions regarding CSS Grid, browser compatibility, and Masonry-style layouts. Then we dive into Jen’s LinkedIn learnings course, HTML Essential Training.
- Website: https://jensimmons.com
- Labs: https://labs.jensimmons.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jensimmons
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jensimmons/
- Layout Land: https://www.youtube.com/layoutland/
- Talks: https://talks.jensimmons.com
- Rachel Andrews: https://rachelandrew.co.uk/css/cheatsheets/grid-fallbacks
- Resilient CSS: https://youtu.be/u00FY9vADfQ
- Masonry Demos: https://codepen.io/jensimmons/full/QWjqbJj
- HTML Essentials: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/html-essential-training-4