Listen to Podcast Audio
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
In this episode we chat about the mythical strategy of Work-Life Balance, and how to minimize the friction between work and other life roles.
- Investing yourself wholly in the moment
- How to work remotely, and not “bring your work home”
- When do you get time for your family, exercise, etc
- Where do you find the time to learn
- How realistic is it for people to stop doing what they hate
Everything your business needs for digital speed and agility.
Burnout, Business, College, Community, Conference, Creativity, Design, Designer, Developer Tools, Ego, Engineer, Entrepreneur, Innovator, js, Marketing, Mental Health, Mentorship, Millennials, Podcast, Product Design, Product Strategy, Project Management, Psychology, Season 4, Slack, Student, Teams, UX, Work-Life Balance