Listen to Podcast Audio
In this episode we get to speak with Chris Alvarez & Jeff Rodanski: the co-founders of RAD Summit. We talk about why and how they created the conference, what attendees can expect from the experience, and their surprise plans for this year.
‘RAD’ stands for ‘Research And Design.’ The camp founders and our speakers are all creative professionals each with over 10 years of industry experience building amazing products who want to share what they know with you.
RAD isn’t just learning from other experts though: it is also about learning about you. At RAD Summit, we will help you learn about yourself by channeling that kid inside who craves ‘rad’ experiences.
Everything your business needs for digital speed and agility.
- RAD Summit: https://radsummit.co/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/radsummit
- Get $100 off your ticket with checkout code THUNDERFRIENDS
- August 15-18 2019
- Chris Alvarez
- Jeff Rodanski
- Tessa Reuber: https://twitter.com/tessareuber
- Strava: https://www.strava.com/
- Campy Shady Brook: https://www.ppymca.org/camp-shady-brook
- Levon Sharrow: http://www.leeevon.com/
- RAD SUMMIT 2018 Photos: https://vertuccivisual.pixieset.com/g/radsummit2018/