Listen to Podcast Audio
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
In this episode we get to speak with Designer Kevin Lynagh. We review his beginnings from studying physics in university, to his newest creation Subform. Subform is a CAD-inspired design tool focused on the unique constraints of UX/UI design. It empowers designers to create responsive layouts, enforce consistent styles, build stateful components, and work with real content—all inside of a familiar, desktop-based visual design environment. Back Subform on Kickstarter.
- Guest: Kevin Lynagh
- Twitter: @lynaghk
- Github: @lynaghk
- Keming Labs: software/design consulting firm https://keminglabs.com
- We build data-driven interfaces
- Kevin’s newsletter: https://tinyletter.com/kevinlynagh
- Subform is a modern tool for digital product designers https://subformapp.com/
- Subform Kickstarter: https://goo.gl/g8gLv3
- Weathertron iOS weather app
- What is something interesting that you discovered this week?
- New design tool from MS: MS Paint
- Mean Girls