Listen to Podcast Audio
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
In this episode we talk to the owner of Rough & Ready Media, Michelle Greene. We explore her journey across the country from California in her two-door Toyota Celica to working at the Herald-Tribune in sunny Sarasota, Florida. Michelle became the youngest editor at the paper and ran a team of more than 30 people: overseeing the production and design of the paper, copy editors, graphics, photography, website, magazines, tv and new product development.
Then we go into detail of how and why Michelle founded Rough & Ready Media; we cheer on her success as theyâ€™re celebrating their FIVE YEAR Anniversary.
- Guest: Michelle Greene, Owner of Rough & Ready Media
- Rough & Ready Media is a Sarasota, Florida-based web development, communications and marketing firm founded by an award winning, veteran journalist. The company is made up of former journalists as well as top artists, designers, copywriters, editors, web development coders and leading edge social media managers.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/roughandreadymedia
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/roughreadymedia
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RoughandReadyMedia/
- Website: http://roughandreadymedia.com